Content Creation, Photography & Social Media Workshop
Want to learn how to take professional images and use them for your business social media accounts?
Struggling with what captions to write for your images, or how to get your product seen or heard on social media?
Then do we have the workshop for you!
Dak & Co have teamed up with Simona Razmoska, a Canberra based photographer to create a workshop that can help small business owners and creatives learn more about photography and social media!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
– How to take captivating images for your social media accounts. This includes flat-lay’s products, portraits, food photography & more!
– How to make any photo subject interesting
– How to take captivating photos with your smartphone or camera
– How to use daylight to your advantage
– How to create social media posts that are going to stand out to your audience
– Tips on how best to use Facebook & Instagram for your brand or business
– How to build your brand and profile on social media
– AND MORE!!
When: Saturday 30th March, 2019
Where: Gorman Arts Centre
Time: 10am – 1pm (Morning tea provided)
Tickets are just $125 per person! We also have 5x EARLY BIRD tickets available for just $95!